SOUND FISCAL POLICY
Work to keep our Town budget fiscally sound and property taxes low through revitalization and attracting new businesses
Education & Athletic Excellence
Continue to pursue priorities for education excellence and fund athletic and community facilities to provide safe, accessible, efficient, and enjoyable venues for participants and spectators
Community Health & Safety
Develop new programs to educate and raise awareness of Opioid Addiction, Mental Health Issues, and Domestic Violence
PRIVATE - PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS
Welcome and seek out capital which will support and enhance our community projects thereby reduce the burden on the taxpayer
Meet Fred Camillo
- Fourth generation Greenwich native
- A dedicated public servant, serving the Town of Greenwich for nearly four decades
- Elected State Representative, representing the voice of Greenwich residents for over 11 years
- Civic volunteer & board member, active in numerous organizations and charities
- A proven leader and bi-partisan team player
- Diverse experience as a small business owner, mortgage broker, a high school teacher, and coach!
- BA Political Science/History, Masters in Education, Manhattanville College
Fred Camillo Cares
Fred Camillo ample involvement in community organizations has given him an understanding of the many needs in this area as well as real experience in bringing diverse groups together to benefit the whole. Fred Camillo serves or has served, in a number of nonprofits, committees and boards for many community organizations.
Recent News & Events
There are endless ways to support Fred Camillo’s Campaign for Greenwich First Selectman!
Our campaign is only as strong as our volunteers. If you’re with Fred Camillo and would like to lend a hand, sign up today!
MAKE A DONATION
Consider making a monetary contribution to support the Fred Camillo campaign for First Selectman of Greenwich efforts
ATTEND AN EVENT
Support Fred Camillo by attending an upcoming event. Meet Fred Camillo, discuss his platform & his vision for Greenwich