There are endless ways to support Fred Camillo’s Campaign for Greenwich First Selectman!
Our campaign is only as strong as our volunteers. If you’re “with Fred” and would like to lend a hand, sign up today!
MAKE A DONATION
Consider making a monetary contribution to support Fred’s campaign efforts
ATTEND AN EVENT
Come out and support Fred by attending an upcoming event. Meet Fred, discuss his campaign platform and his vision for the Town of Greenwich
PRIVATE - PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS
Welcome and seek out Public-Private partnerships that will support and enhance our community offerings
SOUND FISCAL POLICY
Work to keep our Town budget fiscally sound and property taxes low
SUPPORT & ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS
Implement a Business Task Force that will facilitate relationships with current business owners and work to attract new businesses to our town
Town Hall 2.0
Provide more transparency and communication between the town, our businesses and residents, and optimize technology capabilities to streamline processes – saving time and money
Meet Fred Camillo
- Fourth generation Greenwich native
- A dedicated public servant, serving the Town of Greenwich for nearly four decades
- Elected State Representative, representing the voice of Greenwich residents for over 11 years
- Civic volunteer & board member, active in numerous organizations and charities
- A proven leader and bi-partisan team player
- Diverse experience as a small business owner, mortgage broker, a high school teacher, and coach!
Fred’s ample involvement in community organizations has given him an understanding of the many needs in this area as well as real experience in bringing diverse groups together to benefit the whole. Fred serves or has served, in a number of nonprofits, committees and boards for many community organizations.
Recent News & Events